Education- Master's Degree in Mathematics (specialized in Financial and Business Mathematics) - Final thesis in Cryptography
- Psychological and Pedagogical training at the Teachers' University
ExperienceI've been teaching for 12 years and have always preferred my student to understand and use logic rather than memorize facts. I challenge the student with questions and exercises such that finally he proudly solves the main problem himself.
- Quantitative teacher at Cours Colbert in Paris (GMAT, GRE, ACT and SAT)
- Substitute teacher and SAT proctor at American School of Paris
- 12 years' experience teaching Mathematics (from the elementary school level to the graduate degree).
- 2 years' experience teaching Mathematics and Physics at the University
- 4 years' experience teaching Mathematics and Computer Science at High school
HobbiesI have been playing volleyball since 2000 on both national and regional level.
I enjoy travelling, photography and drawing.
As I love Science, I spend a lot of my time on exploring and studying.
And I really LOVE Mathematics! :)
SAT Mathematics, Croatian/Serbian, Linear Algebra, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, IB Mathematics SL, IB Further Mathematics HL, GRE Quantitative, IB Mathematics HL, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, PSAT Mathematics, IB Mathematical Studies SL, Elementary Math, Middle School Math, Probability, Geometry, Quantitative Reasoning, College Algebra, GMAT Quantitative, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Finance, Statistics, Differential Equations, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, ACT Math, Applied Mathematics
Client Reviews (6)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.